discuss: lampadas update, I phoned David Merrill

Subject: Re: lampadas update, I phoned David Merrill
From: rahul ####@####.####
Date: 16 Nov 2003 19:33:14 -0000

hi

> If we are going to use the updated plone, then one way to prepare for
> this is for some people to learn the current plone and how to install,
> configure, and use it as a "superuser".  Also, volunteers to assist in
> the Lampadas project would be of help.  There were some feature I wanted
> that were not to be in the initial version of Lampadas, so there will
> likely still be the task of further adding to plone even after it
> incorporates Lampadas.  Perhaps David Merrill will do this too ??
>
> 			David Lawyer

> http://lists.tldp.org/

i started out with plone but backed out after tabatha's plan. I will install
and learn plone and probably come out with some notes on it. lampadas.org
looks very close to plone.org so i guessed it was a modification. if lampadas
becomes a plone add on that will probably prove useful to others too

regards
rahul sundaram