discuss: Re: Last update pre-1997 [was: reviewing all the howtos]

Subject: Re: Last update pre-1997 [was: reviewing all the howtos]
From: "Rodolfo J. Paiz" ####@####.####
Date: 14 Nov 2003 21:02:14 -0000

####@####.####
>    This is the very first issue of the Spanish Linux HOWTO. The target
>    audience of this document is the growing family of Linux users in Spain
>    and Latin America, so this How-To is of course in Spanish. Some
>    non-Spanish speakers have asked for information on Linux in the Spanish
>    environment, for developing software with Spanish support or just to get
>    in touch with the Linux community in Spain. You're welcome in any case...

I have never used a Linux system in Spanish (or any other language for that
matter). However, Spanish is my native tongue and I do speak/write it
rather well. If I can help in any way, please let me know.

If, on the other hand, what is needed is to completely rewrite that thing,
then if someone can show me how to work with languages (i.e. help me figure
out the material) then I'll be happy to rewrite it in both English and
Spanish so it's easy to read. I guess I'd be ghostwriting, since I really
would need someone to work along with me and show me how to do this. I do
not have the time to learn all of this material just to write the HOWTO,
but I _can_ write it if I get help with the content.

--
Rodolfo J. Paiz