discuss: Re: WELCOME to discuss@en.tldp.org

Subject: Re: WELCOME to discuss@en.tldp.org
From: Hari ####@####.####
Date: 14 Nov 2003 13:02:48 -0000

hi everybody

      I am carrying out a small project to choose a
best journalling filesystem for ARM machines and
optimizing the same. So as an initial step i would
like to benchmark the the three journalling file
systems, JFS, Reiserfs and EXT3 on ARM processors
(SA-1110 to be exact). So i am yet to start the kernel
source code reading. I am wondering from where to
start reading the kernel source code. Can anyone reply
me with where to start reading the kernel source code
for a better understanding of the three file systems.

Regards
Hari

Yahoo! India Mobile: Download the latest polyphonic ringtones.
Go to http://in.mobile.yahoo.com