discuss: reviewing all the howtos

Subject: Re: reviewing all the howtos
From: Franck Martin ####@####.####
Date: 12 Nov 2003 23:46:27 -0000

In fact what is needed on the TLDP site is a bugzilla type system. Where
comments and modifications would be sent to this system and forwarded to
the authors. It should work over the web as well as over e-mail...

If someone wants to tackle a document and correct it, then he has access
to all the comments...

As an author, I receive comments and store them for later processing,
but I'm busy at the moment and would not mind if someone was in fact
fixing the document for me ;). It would speed up the correction process
as nobody has to wait for me to make it more accurate...

When this system is in place a quick edit of all the documents would be
necessary to add a chapter on how to submit comments via tldp...

Cheers...

--
Franck Martin ####@####.####
SOPAC