discuss: progress

Subject: progress
From: rahul ####@####.####
Date: 9 Nov 2003 20:30:40 -0000

hi

Well. I have been hearing about lampadas for quite sometime. If something like
plone is being used i am not sure how long it would delay the process. if we
make these changes soon we can have the benefits rightaway instead of some
big changes years later.

is php howto really needed. whats wrong with the php manual in php.net. what
does php howto cover that the manual doesnt?.

things to take care of

can we move outdated stuff to some place meant for such content?
can we add the categorised howto link to the frontpage?
can we have some system for rating and place for user comments very soon?
can we add a freebsd like handbook with links and friendly introduction to all
the howtos faq and guide which would act like a meta source.?

regards
rahul sundaram