discuss: My Outdated Euro mini-HOWTO [was: Re: php howto]

Subject: My Outdated Euro mini-HOWTO [was: Re: php howto]
From: Ari Makela ####@####.####
Date: 9 Nov 2003 18:36:10 -0000

About outdated HOWTOs: I author of Finnish HOWTO which is still useful
although I haven'd had the energy to update it as too much work and
studies have made me a truly dull boy.

However, my other one, Euro Character mini HOWTO, which I wrote because
I found absolutely no documentation at all on the net and it shows how I
was able to get euro working on my system. I always knew it wasn't very
good.

I don't really know if it is useful at all any more. Do modern distros
handle euro well without any extra work by the user? Could someone who
knows about these things please have a look?

If it's still usefull I would not mind if someone else would take it.

--
Ari Makela                                            no escaping it -
####@####.####                           I must step on fallen leaves