discuss: Need help with DocBook for Emacs Cheat Sheet

Subject: Re: Need help with DocBook for Emacs Cheat Sheet
From: Poet/Joshua Drake ####@####.####
Date: 23 Mar 2001 17:46:30 -0000

Hello,

Check out the SGML with Emacs HOWTO at http://www.linuxports.com

<COMPANY>CommandPrompt	- http://www.commandprompt.com	</COMPANY>
<PROJECT>OpenDocs, LLC.	- http://www.opendocs.org	</PROJECT>
<PROJECT>LinuxPorts 	- http://www.linuxports.com     </PROJECT>
<WEBMASTER>LDP		- http://www.linuxdoc.org	</WEBMASTER>
--
Instead of asking why a piece of software is using "1970s technology,"
start asking why software is ignoring 30 years of accumulated wisdom.