discuss: Linux+XFS HOWTO maintenance

Subject: Linux+XFS HOWTO maintenance
From: Russel Ingram ####@####.####
Date: 28 Oct 2003 17:13:51 -0000

I'm the maintainer for the Linux+XFS HOWTO document currently, but have not
updated it in over a year.  I think the document has become a bit out of its
useful life due to the inclusion by several linux distributions of XFS at
installation time.  I also no longer use XFS so I don't feel that I am up to
date on the XFS filesystem's development.  I'd like to move this document
into the unmaintained section of the HOWTOs and welcome anyone who feels they
can turn this back into an up to date and useful document to go ahead and
take it over.  Contact me at ####@####.#### if you would like the
most recent SGML DocBook sources.

Thanx,
Russ