discuss: In Progress GNU-Build-System-HOWTO.

Subject: In Progress GNU-Build-System-HOWTO.
From: Y Giridhar Appaji Nag ####@####.####
Date: 6 Oct 2003 10:07:28 -0000

Hi,

Can we add the GNU-Build-System-HOWTO to the list of work in progress,
with Mark [Cc:ed] and me as the contact? This HOWTO was [1]proposed and
it was [2][3]discussed on the discuss list sometime ago. I think I
don't have permissions to create a directory in  LDP/howto/docbook/.
Mark and I would like to proceed with the work on the document using
The LDP CVS.

Just in case we also need a rought draft for the in-progress list, the
ones that we made are [4]available but they aren't really worth linking
to at the moment.

[1] http://lists.tldp.org/index.cgi?1:mss:4757:200307:fcgicpacfnndhgpgbckc
[2] http://lists.tldp.org/index.cgi?1:mss:4769:200307:omlehimehlgbagndmbia
[3] http://lists.tldp.org/index.cgi?1:sss:4769:200307:fcgicpacfnndhgpgbckc
[4] http://www.geocities.com/ yganag/GNU-Build-System-HOWTO/

	Giridhar

--
Y Giridhar Appaji Nag        ####@####.####

Not throwing out the baby with the bath-water doesn't mean that
you cannot improve the system. I'm only arguing against stupid
people who think they need a revolution to improve - most real
improvements are evolutionary. - Linus Torvalds

an individual are not necessarily those of UbiNetics