discuss: difference between tldp.org and www.tldp.org?

Subject: difference between tldp.org and www.tldp.org?
From: Hans Bol ####@####.####
Date: 1 Oct 2003 09:52:12 -0000

Hi there. I have a silly question, but I find a difference between the
site tldp.org and www.tldp.org
I deleted the cache and reloaded a lot of times, but the difference is
still there.

Is this normal or a stupid mistake of mine?

Greetings,
Hans

DISCLAIMER:
The information contained in this communication is confidential and may be legally privileged. It is intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom it is addressed and others authorized to receive it. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any disclosure, copying, distribution, or taking any action in reliance of the contents of this information is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful. Stork is neither liable for the proper and complete transmission of the information contained in this communication nor for any delay in its receipt