discuss: Re: SCO's response to HP

Subject: Re: OT: SCO's response to HP
From: "Evgueni Tzvetanov" ####@####.####
Date: 25 Sep 2003 12:34:48 -0000

It's not only that, but just look at their stock price... Why do you think
they are so desperate to get someone? Seems to me that they would use a
skunk perfume if they have to, just to get their hands on someone's free
work...

I never thought for one moment that such a skunk-ape company could exist for
a long time, so I hope they won't!

ET