discuss: Help with iso image files under Windows.

Subject: Re: Help with iso image files under Windows.
From: Mark Garboden ####@####.####
Date: 12 Sep 2003 19:11:29 -0000

The ISO images I have used have been handled by my CD burner SW.  But
there are many different CD burner packages out there.  Most
GNU/Linux/OSS documentation (e.g. Knoppix) just says you have to figure
out how to burn a CD on your own system since they are all different.

You don't mount anything in Windows.   So I think you would just tell
them to insert the disk and access it like normal, but I'm not sure
exactly what context this is in.

Mark