discuss: Good DocBook tutorials

Subject: Good DocBook tutorials
From: Kian Spongsveen ####@####.####
Date: 4 Sep 2003 19:31:48 -0000

For the revised Author Guide, perhaps the two docbook tutorials I found on
this web page is of interest to compare with. They contain the bare
essentials to install what you need and start writing in DocBook. Apparently,
all their tutorials are written in DocBook.

http://supportweb.cs.bham.ac.uk/documentation/tutorials/docsystem/build/tutorials/tutorialshome.html

"Installing And Using DocBook"
"Getting Upto Speed With DocBook"

Can't find these listed in the current TLDP author resources.

Now, if I could just figure out how to get my DocBook XML into A4-sized PDF
instead of US Letter...

 - Kian Spongsveen