discuss: Linux Dictionary and FHS document revamp

Subject: Linux Dictionary and FHS document revamp
From: "Binh Nguyen" ####@####.####
Date: 31 Aug 2003 05:29:52 -0000

Hi guys,

Sam and I will be doing a fairly major update on the 'Linux Dictionary' in
the next two months. Also, I am nearly finished converting the 'FHS' doc to
docbook but have decided to wait until FHS 2.3 is out until publishing the
revised edition (it was supposed to have been out on August 8!). Anyway, I
just wondering whether people had any suggestions on how to improve the two
documents.

Thankyou,
Binh.