discuss: Request for Disk Encryption HOWTO criticism

Subject: Re: Request for Disk Encryption HOWTO criticism
From: ####@####.####
Date: 23 Aug 2003 15:43:26 -0000

David,

Good HOWTO. Step by step are clearly stated. I will try the instruction on
my linux box.

I like the 1.7 Threat Model.

In Peace,
Saqib Ali
http://www.xml-dev.com

                      "David Braun"
                      <oj3fpwe502@sneak        To:       ####@####.####
                      email.com>               cc:
                      No Phone Info            Subject:  Request for Disk Encryption HOWTO criticism
                      Available

                      08/22/2003 11:06
                      PM

I've finished converting my Disk Encryption HOWTO to DocBook.  If you've
got the time and the interest, I'd like your suggestions and feedback
before I submit it officially.  I've already floated it past
linux-crypto so I'm pretty happy with the technical aspects.  From you
I'm looking for feedback on the style, typos, readability, use of
DocBook, etc.

Thanks,
David

http://mica.nfshost.com/HOWTO/Disk-Encryption/