discuss: Author Guide - Writing a New HOWTO in DocBook

Subject: Re: Author Guide - Writing a New HOWTO in DocBook
From: Mark Komarinski ####@####.####
Date: 21 Mar 2001 20:00:17 -0000

Hmm...maybe the URL is in case the catalog doesn't have the information
about the public identifier, it can look elsewhere.  Which means that
you should include the URL all the time, as it would be the best
location for it.

-Mark

--
Mark Komarinski - Senior Systems Engineer - VA Linux Systems
(cell)  978-697-2228