discuss: General TLDP question

Subject: Re: General TLDP question
From: ####@####.####
Date: 30 Jul 2003 17:04:44 -0000

LDP can NOT sue SCO. Most of the documentation is under GNU FDL, that
allows anyone to host the documentation. Even MS can mirror the tldp.org.

In Peace,
Saqib Ali

                      "M. Leo Cooper"
                      <thegrendel@theri        To:       ####@####.####
                      ver.com>                 cc:
                      No Phone Info            Subject:  Re: General TLDP question
                      Available

                      07/30/2003 09:58
                      AM

On Wed, 30 Jul 2003, Howard Shane wrote:

> I'm sure companies that benefit from including all the TLDP docs in
> their distributions would not be adverse to donating, especially if they
> know their donation will ultimately increase in the quality of the
> documentation they repackage.

I wonder if the LDP would research the possibility of suing The SCO Group
for
something or other. After all, they do feature many LDP documents on one of
their servers ( http://docsrv.caldera.com:8457/en/Navpages/sitemap.html ).

http://lists.tldp.org/