discuss: Docbook, Xml, Jade etc.

Subject: Re: Docbook, Xml, Jade etc.
From: Rahul ####@####.####
Date: 28 Jul 2003 06:50:22 -0000

hi

true. you got the right to complain but instead of
ranting be critical with ideas to improve and take up
some of the work. this would encourage others to
participate

example:

these are thelist of bad things

i am working on a. can somebody take care of b and c
would yeild better results. considering its a
volunteer effort i appreciate everything being done
here.

regards
rahul sundaram

Send free SMS using the Yahoo! Messenger. Go to http://in.mobile.yahoo.com/new/pc/