discuss: XML

Subject: XML
From: Gerardo Arnaez ####@####.####
Date: 11 Jul 2003 22:41:26 -0000

Hi all.

Since it appears xml is becoming more accepted as the
standard, I have been trying to find some stuff in
tldp.org on xml, but what I seem to only see is sgml.
I went ahead and wrote a small how to (for myself)
and can not see the big difference between xml and
sgml when writing docs

I have read the section on xml differenced from sgml
in the tldp.org, but have a hard time believeing thats
it.
Is there any other place to look for this?

Thanks

http://sbc.yahoo.com