discuss: A Linux Wireless Access Point Howto

Subject: Re: A Linux Wireless Access Point Howto
From: Gerardo Arnaez ####@####.####
Date: 8 Jul 2003 03:20:10 -0000

I have to agree that my mini-how-to is very specific.
Having looked at Anderson's how-to I think it should
form its own how- to for now.

On a larger note. there seems to be an inertia here to
removing or modifying old how-to's, esp the very old
ones, that could definitely stand to modified. There
just seem to be too many hoops to jump through before
a modification of someone's how-to is.  Esp if that
someone one is no longer reachable.  I didnt really
see a clear consensus on this.

http://www.tldp.org/HOWTO/HOWTO-INDEX/hardware.html#HWWIRELESS

http://sbc.yahoo.com