discuss: A Linux Wireless Access Point Howto

Subject: A Linux Wireless Access Point Howto
From: Simon Anderson ####@####.####
Date: 7 Jul 2003 04:32:54 -0000

Hi,

I have been putting together a HOWTO for a Linux Wireless Access Point and
wonder if it might be suitable for inclusion in TLDP.

It is a work in progress and the end-to-end testing is yet to be
completed. I understand that I will need to alter the formatting to meet
tldp.org's specifications.

I have made a number of wireless groups and document authors aware of my
work in the interests of peer review and so far the feedback has been
complementary. I look forward to further feedback from tldp.org and other
interested parties.

The draft is available here;

http://oob.freeshell.org/nzwireless/LWAP-HOWTO.html

Regards,