discuss: multilingual searching with ht://dig (proposed HOWTO)

Subject: multilingual searching with ht://dig (proposed HOWTO)
From: Emma Jane Hogbin ####@####.####
Date: 4 Jul 2003 02:53:51 -0000

Now that the ACPI HOWTO is "done", I'm ready to start working on my next
document. I have another document that's finished (although it could do
with some editing) and could be converted to DocBook for The LDP. It's a
primer on multilingual searching (English/French) with ht://dig. It's
already fairly generic and shouldn't be too much of a problem if they
release a new version as their latest stable version. The related config
files could also be released as a separate software bundle under the GPL
if it would help.

The full text (as HTML) is available from:
http://xtrinsic.com/geek/articles/language.phtml

It has received positive reviews from the ht://dig community. I would
consider their reading to count as a proof-read, although I'm sure that I
could get one of them to give an official read-through to check for
correctness.

Let me know if it's of interest for inclusion in The LDP.

emma :)

--
Emma Jane Hogbin
[[ 416 417 2868 ][ www.xtrinsic.com ]]