discuss: Suggestion: study guides

Subject: Suggestion: study guides
From: "M. Leo Cooper" ####@####.####
Date: 3 Jul 2003 18:04:33 -0000

I have a somewhat interesting idea. How about LDP "study guides"?

For example, consider a Sysadmin Study Guide, for someone wanting to learn
Linux/Unix system administration. Such a guide would consist of a reading
list of LDP documents, HOWTOs and Guides, on this topic. These would be
listed in order from easiest (introductory level) to most difficult, with
maybe a short summary of each document. Possibly even exercises or study
assignment could be a part of this.

There could also be study guides for Linux programming, networking,
installation and setup, and other topics of interest.

Unfortunately, I can't volunteer my own time for such a project because of
other commitments.

Mendel