discuss: re gnu linux tools summary -- can anyone think of a better name?

Subject: re gnu linux tools summary -- can anyone think of a better name?
From: "Guru -" ####@####.####
Date: 1 Jul 2003 07:06:37 -0000

Hi everyone.
This message is in regard to my document, the GNU/Linux Tools Summary HOWTO.
Currently the name is a little long (although I consider it very
descriptive) so I would like to ask whether anyone has sugestions with
shorter names.

Here is the abstract from the document:
"This document is an attempt to provide a comprehensive summary of useful
command line tools available to a GNU/Linux based operating system. This
document is not a comprehensive list of every existent tool available to a
GNU/Linux based system, nor does it have in-depth explanations of how things
work. It is a summary which can be used to learn about and how to use many
of the tools available to a GNU/Linux based operating system."

The document is being hosted by Chris Karakas (who converted it to SGML and
worked on the CSS file to make the HTML look cool), it's online here:
http://www.karakas-online.de/gnu-linux-tools-summary/t1.html

If you can suggest a shorter but still descriptive name please send me a
message.
Note that the name needs to be descriptive so something like "Linux
Commands" is not acceptable to me....

Thanks
Gareth

http://ninemsn.com.au/share/redir/adTrack.asp?mode=click&clientID=174&referral=Hotmail_taglines_plain&URL=http://ninemsn.com.au/mobilemania/default.asp