discuss: feedbacks on my documents

Subject: Re: feedbacks on my documents
From: "Binh Nguyen" ####@####.####
Date: 25 Jun 2003 03:45:10 -0000

LDP FAQ

Examples in each section about what a guide, HOWTO, etc are. No need to cut
and paste just hyperlink..

How to access man pages ie. konqueror, man command, xman, info, etc...

Hyperlink to authorguide so potential authors know what they are getting
themselves into.

People normally get the complete LDP on CDROM when they buy commercial
distributions don't they? also on Linux magazine distro's as well? They can
buy it seperately through
http://www.embeddedlogic.com/ELSweb/LDPCD_info.html?

Overview of other languages as well. ie. Romaninan LDP, Italian LDP, etc....

Binh.