discuss: feedbacks on my documents

Subject: Re: feedbacks on my documents
From: Rahul ####@####.####
Date: 25 Jun 2003 02:47:08 -0000

hi david

ok. i am not claiming it was a near ideal document.
any constructive criticisms on howto improve it would
welcome. if you are prepared to write the content
yourself and send me I would be glad to accept and add
it up immediately.

i realised that the faq's or howtos were not complete.
i never claimed that they were. if you can point me to
related resources or content please do

regards
rahul
 --- David Lawyer ####@####.#### wrote: > On Fri, May