discuss: Re: changing 'in-progress' docs

Subject: Re: changing 'in-progress' docs
From: Greg Ferguson ####@####.####
Date: 19 Jun 2003 01:48:02 -0000

On Wed, 18 Jun 2003 20:22:00 -0500 Howard Shane ####@####.#### wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I'm a little confused about the process of updating drafts of
> 'in-progress' documents in cvs. The site documenation about the process
> is ambiguous. Do I submit the whole and updated sgml file or a diff from
> the original? And to ####@####.#### ####@####.#### or
> both?

"In Progress" is best handled by providing us with a pointer to
your processed (HTML) document. That way, you can make updates
whenever you want and not have to go thru the LDP.

However, if you want me to process your document (as a courtesy),
then you can send it directly to me or to ####@####.#### I'll
do my best to get the copy updated on my home web space. Send the
whole document (gziped package or text attachment), not a diff.

"In Process" documents are not committed to the official LDP CVS tree.

--
Greg