discuss: Libre ontologies

Subject: Libre ontologies
From: Ismael Olea ####@####.####
Date: 15 Jun 2003 17:07:00 -0000

El sáb, 26 de 04 de 2003 a las 07:04, 王宁 escribió:

> But how will you organize the word? A dictionary or catalog may be enough for beginners and other users, however, I think conceptual graph or so called Ontology would be another good choice. I have done some work on digital library and information retrieval, and I found it is not very easy obtaining an Ontology of computer. Well, that is something outside the topic.

I think ontologies availability is very important. At TLDP-ES we are
starting to play with RDF and so on. If you know real uses of ontologies
you could help teaching us them.

--
        A.Ismael Olea González

        ####@####.####  http://www.olea.org
        http://aduaneros.olea.org, la ONG sin futuro.

        El mundo tiene miedo a un planeta BUSH: No a la guerra.