discuss: Generic Software Developers Guide

Subject: Generic Software Developers Guide
From: Cameron Shorter ####@####.####
Date: 15 Jun 2003 12:46:33 -0000

Hi,
You can find my first release of a Generic Software Developer's Guide at:
http://shorter.net/cameron/generguide/index.html

The guide is written in a modular fasion which allows users to overwrite and
customise sections.  (A build script is included which will do the publishing
for you).  There are plenty more details on the website.

The guide is about 80% complete (it still has references to the original
project) and could do with some tech writers giving me some feedback.

But more important for me at the moment is where I should host the project.
Is this something that should fit under the LDP umbrella?
Or should I set it up as a sourceforge project?

Oh, I'm also interested to know if people will find this useful.

Cameron Shorter.