discuss: Re: New HOWTO --BuildingDumb Terminals with Linux ==> Review help required

Subject: Re: New HOWTO --BuildingDumb Terminals with Linux ==> Review help required
From: David Lawyer ####@####.####
Date: 31 May 2003 17:35:53 -0000

On Fri, May 30, 2003 at 08:24:50PM -0700, Tabatha Marshall wrote:
> On Fri, 2003-05-30 at 19:32, Sumeet Madhukar Moghe wrote:
> > Tabatha, could you please do a review of my work as soon as I put
> > the latest document on the net. I guess there arent any more
> > reviews, forthcoming.

Just a minute.  Wasn't I going to review it too?  I haven't had time to
take another look at it but the history part was confusing and needs
work.

> > There is similar content on the LDP, but the reasons for the presence of
> > this document are outlined in its first section.

Why didn't you cite these docs?  You did cite one by Al Dev which seems
to be the worst one to cite.  It's on the same subject as yours:
diskless workstations and is full of hype, etc.  So perhaps your HOWTO
could replace his and then you would not need to cite it as we would
hopefully remove it from our collection.

> Just let me know when it's there and I'll be happy to!
>
> > P.S. This being the second suggestion to change the name of the HOWTO,
> > including one by David Lawyer, I shall definitely be changing the name
> > of the HOWTO to something more appropriate, in the next few days
> > (,perhaps after Tabatha's review).

Well, a review includes a review of the title so I think the title needs
to be selected first.