discuss: feedbacks on my documents

Subject: feedbacks on my documents
From: Rahul ####@####.####
Date: 9 May 2003 15:02:39 -0000

Hi

I authored the following documents

LDP FAQ - i would like to cover more material if
necessary and make it comprehensive.does it lack
anything now?

Deciding If Linux is right for you HOWTO - this one
has been recently released.I would like more feedback
on it. I am planning to revise it shortly. what more
should i add?

I maintain the following documenats

DOSEMU HOWTO - I dont use this program anymore. I am
not sure whether its outdated or not. Can someone take
care of this?

Automount HOWTO - this one seems to be pretty much
active as i recieve a lot of feedback on this but i am
unable to answer a few technical questions?. should i
handover this doc to someone more competent?

Linux Swap space howto - I feel that the sharing a
space space is no more an important thing with the
amount of real estate we have nowadays. the process is
certainly not suitable for new users. This document
doesnt seem to need any more work. Is there a
maintained but not active status in LDP?

I am awaiting further inputs on all these documents as
I got some time now for working on this if necessary

regards
rahul

       visit http://in.tv.yahoo.com