discuss: One-page replacement for LDP-Author-Guide (not exactly, but ...)

Subject: Re: One-page replacement for LDP-Author-Guide (not exactly, but ...)
From: Tabatha Persad ####@####.####
Date: 2 May 2003 19:01:32 -0000

Hi Saqib,

I took a look, seems interesting...but not quite what I envision (though
close).  I'd like to see an emphasis on the free-ness of the tool - this
Ektron one comes across as proprietary to me.

Also, for integration to the LDP site, it would need more to it than it
currently has.  I couldn't get their demo to work right either, just got
a lot of blank boxes and instructions to click things that weren't
there!

Tab