discuss: Debian UML mini-howto

Subject: Re: Debian UML mini-howto
From: Tabatha Persad ####@####.####
Date: 22 Apr 2003 18:50:37 -0000

Hi Eric,

Thanks for posting this idea to the discussion list first!  I hope that
anyone with comments on your work will post to let you know!

I took a browse at the LDP and didn't find your particular topic
covered, but posting the work here will ensure that you hear from folks
who are very familiar with the document collection, and that there is no
duplication of effort.

You may already be aware of the Author's Guide, at
http://www.tldp.org/LDP/LDP-Author-Guide/.  This includes information on
documentation tools, and we also have other DocBook and Linuxdoc markup
information in the collection located at
http://www.tldp.org/HOWTO/HOWTO-INDEX/misc.html#MISCAUTHOR.

Once your document has had feedback incorporated (if any), and is
formatted in sgml/xml, you can submit it, and we'll perform a review
prior to publishing it!

If you have any further questions or need more info, feel free to post
to the list or send me an email!

Thanks,
Tabatha

--