discuss: Further Info Needed re: "Deciding if Linux is Right for You"

Subject: Further Info Needed re: "Deciding if Linux is Right for You"
From: Tabatha Persad ####@####.####
Date: 15 Apr 2003 09:42:22 -0000

Hi All,

We have brought the above document to the discussion list in the past, but I bring it to
you once more for additional feedback.  A draft version of the document is on the "In Progress"
page, via http://ibiblio.org/gferg/ldp/choosing-linux-howto.txt.

Given the scope of the document, my concern is finding the best place
for this information.  The author, who has recently created the LDP-FAQ,
would like to find the most appropriate place for the content of this
document if it cannot stand alone.

Many of you are more familiar with the current collection than I, and I
would appreciate new feedback so that we can determine whether there is
another document that could include this information, or if it should remain
a stand-alone document.

Please have a look at this work and let us know!

Thanks,
Tabatha