discuss: Re: New version of the IPMASQ howto has been posted

Subject: RE: New version of the IPMASQ howto has been posted
From: Y Giridhar Appaji Nag ####@####.####
Date: 14 Apr 2003 13:53:09 -0000

Greg Ferguson ####@####.#### wrote:
> On Fri, 11 Apr 2003 23:01:06 -0700 David Ranch ####@####.####
> wrote:
>>
>> Ps.  Do you known that the last posted "LDP Weekly News" on the
>>       tldp.org site was 2002-07-09"?!
>>       http://www.tldp.org/ldpwn/latest.html
>>       This is linked from the main www page
>
> Any volunteers to take this over?

I volunteer to do this. I have been on the LDP lists since quite
some time and follow the list closely.

Previous versions of LDPWN mostly had information regarding the
list of unmaintained documents and updated documents, I think it
would be good to summarise discussions a bit (Like the Debian
Weekly News/Kernel Traffic) and also release it to LWN on time
for their weekly edition.

If there isn't anyone else who think they might do a better job
at this, I would like to do this. I will come up with a more
detailed plan as to how I would like to go about it (including
details of how I can involve other volunteers in this effort).
In any case, I would be able to devote a few hours every week
and help with it.

	Giridhar

--
Y Giridhar Appaji Nag        ####@####.####

Not throwing out the baby with the bath-water doesn't mean that
you cannot improve the system. I'm only arguing against stupid
people who think they need a revolution to improve - most real
improvements are evolutionary. - Linus Torvalds

an individual are not necessarily those of UbiNetics