discuss: new submitton for review: multiple local X users HOWTO

Subject: new submitton for review: multiple local X users HOWTO
From: Svetoslav Slavtchev ####@####.####
Date: 10 Apr 2003 00:45:21 -0000

Hi i started to write a how-to on multiple local X users,
and i think i'm almost ready with the first draft for comments.

can you give me some critic, and information which steps should i follow now,
how to submit my how-to, once it is finished.

here are the url's to my work

xml file creted from the DocBook xml source template:
http://varna.demon.co.uk/~svetlio/ruby-contrib/how-to/XFree_local_multi-user-HOWTO.xml

html multiple pages:
http://varna.demon.co.uk/~svetlio/ruby-contrib/how-to/XFree_local_multi-user-HOWTO

best regards,