discuss: Current Status of Reviews

Subject: Current Status of Reviews
From: Tabatha Persad ####@####.####
Date: 10 Apr 2003 00:37:31 -0000

Hi all,

First let me preface by letting everyone in on some news... next week I
will officially become a divorce statistic, and will be returning to my
maiden name, Tabatha Marshall.  So when you see it, you'll know it's
still me!

Second piece of news is that my ISP (yucky AT&T) has changed to Comcast,
and are still no better than they were.  Many other organizations block
mail from ATTBI because of their high volumes of spam, so in the next
little while I will be unsubscribing from all the LDP mailing lists, and
resubscribing under ####@####.#### - so you'll also know
that's me!  When I have completed this process I'll send a confirmation
message here so you know it's time to send things to my new address.

Now, on to the status of reviews I have pending...

Documents pending, awaiting author revisions:

Astronomy HOWTO
Samba Over SSH HOWTO
Windows+BSD+Linux Installation Guide
Linux/MS Windows Shared Environments HOWTO
Linux Blue Box Router HOWTO

Documents pending, awaiting completed drafts from authors for review:

Motorola 4100/4200 Cable Modem mini-HOWTO
Traffic Control using tcng and HTB HOWTO
MPC8260 MCC Programming HOWTO
Printing with Debian and Windows Mini-HOWTO
GCC-Inline-Assembly-HOWTO

If your document is listed above and you have everything ready, please
send it on to me.  In the event you have a document pending review and
it is not listed, or you're waiting for info from me, please feel free
to email me and let me know, so we can take care of it.

As I've mentioned to some, I'm working on a FIFO basis, and trying
diligently to complete things as they come in from all of you WONDERFUL
authors!

My thanks to you all for your patience, support, and understanding.

--
Tabatha Persad
Web: www.merlinmonroe.com