discuss: I have Sean Watson's permission now to take over Linux Threads FAQ

Subject: RE: I have Sean Watson's permission now to take over Linux Thread s FAQ
From: Y Giridhar Appaji Nag ####@####.####
Date: 8 Apr 2003 10:27:28 -0000

Morgon Kanter ####@####.#### wrote:
> I just got an email back from him (it's on my old hotmail account, his
> mail server RBL'ed me), saying that I could take it over. I see you
> added my name to the unmaintained list, thank you. Well, now it is
> official :)

Hi,

This might sound like I am feeding unnecessary info. as you
may already be planning to do this ... but ... I hope that,
apart from converting it into DocBook SGML/XML, you are also
revising the text and verifying the links, adding sections
on the new threading library for glibc (NTPL) etc. coz the
doc was last updated in 1997 and 6 years is a lot of time.

	Giridhar

--
Y Giridhar Appaji Nag       ####@####.####

Software evolves. It isn't designed. The only question is how
strictly you _control_ the evolution, and how open you are to
external sources of mutations. And too much control of the
evolution will kill you. Inevitably, and without fail. Always.
In biology, and in software. - Linus

an individual are not necessarily those of UbiNetics