discuss: Conflict - Re: IPsec Howto

Subject: Conflict - Re: IPsec Howto
From: Ralf Spenneberg ####@####.####
Date: 8 Apr 2003 05:18:41 -0000

Am Mon, 2003-04-07 um 21.39 schrieb Barb Kane:
Hi!

> I am working on an IPSec Howto based on the IPSec implementation in the 2.5
> kernel, the KAME IPSec user tools setkey (for SA and SP tool), and racoon
> (for IKE). The content is:

Well, I have started on my Howto already. The 2.5 implementation is
almost done. I started with the new stuff by Dave Miller and Alexey
Kuznetsov, because I think that is the most interesting part and needs
documentation, because it is new. I am working currently on the
roadwarrior stuff. I think I can publish the first version within a week
or two.

The reason why I posted before starting to write the Howto was to avoid
such a conflict. How are such conflicts resolved within the TLDP?

Anybody got a hint?

Cheers,

Ralf
--