discuss: What happens if Torvalds quits?

Subject: Re: What happens if Torvalds quits?
From: Ray Hunter ####@####.####
Date: 2 Apr 2003 05:01:48 -0000

This is really an off topic question that should be directed to linux
email lists or other distros.

In response, I am sure there are many great programmers that will step
up when the time comes.  As for now Linus mainly works on the future
kernels where others are working on the current stuff.

--
Ray