discuss: Re: A HOWTO on Tomcat + Cocoon + Xindice

Subject: RFC: A HOWTO on Tomcat + Cocoon + Xindice
From: ####@####.####
Date: 30 Mar 2003 03:32:47 -0000

Hi All,

I am working on a HOWTO on setting up Tomcat + Cocoon + Xindice on linux.
The HOWTO will include:

- a intro to xindice, tomcat, and cocoon
- intro to the technology stack
- installation guide
- configuration guide
- and a sample application built from scrratch.

Here is an outline of the HOWTO:
http://www.seagate.cc:8080/cocoon/mount/docbook/xindicecocoon.html

I would like to receive comments and feedback on the outline. Please feel
free to make suggestions to improve upon the outline. Thanks.

In Peace,
Saqib Ali
"I fear, if I rebel against my Lord, the retribution of an Awful Day (The
Day of Resurrection)" Al-Quran 6:15
http://www.seagate.cc/blog/