discuss: Planning to publish new document

Subject: Re: Planning to publish new document
From: Evgueni Tzvetanov ####@####.####
Date: 6 Mar 2003 13:05:51 -0000

Thanks Dave,

I hope it did not sound as an attack or something. This was not an
attempt to slow down your efforts to make the things better, but rather
a reminder that some times too much information is not that good and
that there are alternatives, which people might select, regardless of
any argument against their choice. :)