discuss: how do i do a bibliography or references section in docbook sgml

Subject: Re: how do i do a bibliography or references section in docbook sgml
From: ####@####.#### (Chris Karakas)
Date: 4 Mar 2003 12:34:28 -0000

Guru - wrote:

> In my LyX document, the summary of gnu linux tools. i used to have a
> references section, how can I put this into docbook?

I am using LyX too and I have the same problem. I did a search on the
available tools and decided that the one that fits best seems to be
refdb ( http://refdb.sourceforge.net/ ). I still have to do a detailed
analysis though, including an integration with my scripts that transform
the LyX document to SGML. It's on my to do list.

If you try refdb, let me know your experiences, god or bad, with it.

--
Regards

Chris Karakas
http://www.karakas-online.de