discuss: Planning to publish new document

Subject: Re: Planning to publish new document
From: Tabatha Persad ####@####.####
Date: 26 Feb 2003 01:52:18 -0000

Hi all,

By way of explanation of what I'm up to, I'm loosely following the
review process for newly submitted documentation, outlined in the
Reviewer HOWTO:

http://www.tldp.org/HOWTO/LDP-Reviewer-HOWTO/newdocs.html

Instead of announcing newly submitted documents to the discussion list
myself, I've been engaging the authors in this, as I am constantly
reviewing documents.

You should know that out of all our reviewers, none are currently
active, so lately I've been coordinating and reviewing all at the same
time.  I'm not complaining - as I've said many times, I love the work.
But I can't follow the guidelines in the Reviewer HOWTO to the letter
due to these circumstances.

So, hopefully that sheds a little light on how I'm going about things.
I don't mind reorganizing this process a bit if anyone knows a way to
make this easier!

Tabatha

--
Tabatha Persad