discuss: re:Re: Planning to publish new document

Subject: re:Re: Planning to publish new document
From: Greg Ferguson ####@####.####
Date: 25 Feb 2003 22:06:12 -0000

On Tue, 25 Feb 2003 16:52:30 -0500 Evgueni Tzvetanov ####@####.#### wrote:
> I can see that currently either there is no such mechanism on
> tldp.org or it is hidden to all readers, except the chosen ones.

Not true. It's available - http://tldp.org/authors/inprogress.html

See the LDP Author Guide for info on the overall process.
Or for the encapulated version, see the new LDP FAQ:
http://www.tldp.org/FAQ/LDP-FAQ/

The reasoning for doing a review is sound. There needs to be some
level of quality control prior to publishing, the review process
allows for that. Tabatha was merely making *suggestions*.

The email alias(es) can also be established, although no one
has made use of them in the past (yes, we tried it).