discuss: Planning to publish new document

Subject: Re: Planning to publish new document
From: Evgueni Tzvetanov ####@####.####
Date: 24 Feb 2003 19:58:35 -0000

Thanks Steve,

It is true, that 8i and 9i have similar installation processes, but then
I have installed the following versions 8.1.5, 8.1.7 and 9.2.0.1.0 and
in all the cases there were things, which were different. I don't mean
the installer, but the "hacks" you have to do around it when you have to
investigate undocumented problem while the in process...

I am open to suggestions on a single Oracle installation document, but
as I said I am not a DBA. I can contribute with whatever knowledge and
experience I have. I think that we can work together, instead of making
a fight out of it :) We all know how painful sometimes an Oracle
installation could be.

Regards!
Evgueni