discuss: RH Cluster HOWTO

Subject: Re: RH Cluster HOWTO
From: ####@####.####
Date: 18 Feb 2003 21:57:35 -0000

Hi Derek,
That would be very interesting.... :)
In Peace,
Saqib Ali
"I fear, if I rebel against my Lord, the retribution of an Awful Day (The
Day of Resurrection)" Al-Quran 6:15
http://docbook.sc-icc.org

|---------+--------------------------->
|         |           "Black, Derek"  |
|         |           <Derek_Black@Del|
|         |           l.com>          |
|         |           No Phone Info   |
|         |           Available       |
|         |                           |
|         |           02/18/2003 09:15|
|         |           AM              |
|         |                           |
|---------+--------------------------->
  >----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|
  |                                                                                                                                              |
  |        To:      ####@####.#### ####@####.####                                                                                |
  |        cc:                                                                                                                                   |
  |        Subject: RH Cluster HOWTO                                                                                                             |
  >----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|

I'm working on a micro-HOWTO on how to install and configure RedHat Linux
Advanced Server 2.1 with Cluster Manager to create a high-availability
cluster. Let me know what you think of this idea

Regards,

Derek Black
Dell Computer Corp.
EMEA Enterprise Expert Centre