discuss: proposed HOW-TO: Motorola SB4100 USB cable modem

Subject: Re: proposed HOW-TO: Motorola SB4100 USB cable modem
From: Tabatha Persad ####@####.####
Date: 15 Feb 2003 01:44:13 -0000

Hi Howard,

Sorry not to reply sooner!

I saw your more recent message about the Cable Modem HOWTO author not
being reachable.

If we find out that the author is available and still actively
maintaining the document, it would suit inclusion in that HOWTO, but if
not, since your document is very specific, it could also be done
separately as a mini-HOWTO.  I think you should consider the opinions of
those on the discussion list about that.

I'll see if I can help locate the author of the document, and in the
meantime, hopefully folks here will offer more suggestions!

Thanks,
Tabatha

--
Tabatha Persad