discuss: A new project: Xbox-Linux HOW-TO

Subject: Re: A new project: Xbox-Linux HOW-TO
From: "Guru -" ####@####.####
Date: 30 Jan 2003 10:18:40 -0000

Well, I would suggest using LyX, but there are several problems with this
You would need a tex installation (I know their's windows ports
avaliable...but if you have to download it its huge.)
Well LyX is avaliable for Windows, no problem there....
LyX isn't that easy to learn either, its graphical but it takes some getting
used to and you would need to either get DB2LyX working (I'm still working
with the creator to get it working in Linux), I don't think you'll be
abaliable to get it working in windows...(it adds the ability to
import/export DocBook XML...).
Or you could use scripts written by was it Chris(?) to convert it to DocBook
SGML....
But this probably won't work unless you intend to run GNU/Linux....