discuss: Command-line reference (summary) and some other documentation

Subject: Command-line reference (summary) and some other documentation
From: "Guru -" ####@####.####
Date: 23 Jan 2003 03:39:10 -0000

I've been working on (for a long time) on a very large summary of various
GNU/Linux commands (tools). I've listed them and catogorised them, also I
have several short-guides that may be useful.
Currently they have been written in LyX and it would take some effort to
convert them to your type of documentation.
What I would like to know is will it be useful to anyone? I'm sure that
command summary's (it's like a catogorised version of whatis...) may already
exist....
Does the LDP already have documentation like this?
Would anyone be interested in having a look at it? (please tell me what
format you would like it in, LyX, HTML, Latex, PDF, dvi etc.).

thanks.